Data Protection Declaration
Status as of 23. Juli 2020
- The protection of your personal data is important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions. StreamView GmbH also endeavours to keep the amount of required data of our clients, customers and suppliers to a minimum and will only use this data for the purpose agreed with the person concerned or for mutual fulfilment of the contract.
- StreamView GmbH expressly points out that the data provided by the client, customer and/or supplier will only be stored electronically as long as this is legally required.
- Personal data such as name, title, address, telephone and fax number and other information required for addressing, which is obtained through modern communication technologies (e.g. e-mail address or website), delivery and billing addresses, company register data, VAT number, the subject of the service provision and the corresponding data of the respective contact persons and authorised signatories of the client, customers and/or suppliers, as well as credit limits granted and any reminders are also stored by us for the purposes of accounting, logistics, and to comply with recording, information and reporting obligations until the expiry of the warranty, limitation and statutory retention period. All data from the contractual relationship will therefore be stored until the end of the tax retention period of seven years and the data name, address, purchased goods, and date of purchase until the expiry of the product liability of 10 years. Furthermore, data will only be processed and stored by StreamView GmbH until the end of any legal disputes.
- Data will not be transferred to third parties. Excluded from this is the data transfer necessary for the respective order and contract fulfilment to our logistics partners, customer service partners, tax consultants, fiscal representatives, auditors, banks and credit insurers, debt collection agencies, lawyers, authorities or courts as well as in the course of webshop orders to our payment service provider.
- In addition, StreamView GmbH points out that the owners of the company or persons or companies commissioned by them may have access to the data relating to clients, customers, and/or suppliers for controlling purposes only. If there is a possibility that personal data may be viewed or stored outside the EU, StreamView GmbH undertakes not to pass on this data until a data protection agreement has been signed which guarantees data security in accordance with the DSGVO.
- StreamView GmbH will only use the data provided by the contractor, customer and/or supplier for the sending of marketing materials, product, support or other service information with their express consent. In addition, our business partners are only named as such vis-à-vis any other customers, media and other third parties if the principals, customers and/or suppliers have expressly agreed to this in advance. However, consent to the above-mentioned points can be objected to at any time in writing (e.g. by e-mail).
- The clients, customers and/or suppliers are obliged to inform StreamView GmbH of any changes to their residential or business premises, business address as well as contact person, as long as the contractual legal transaction is not completely fulfilled by both parties. If the notification is omitted, declarations shall also be deemed received if they were sent to the last known address or to the addressee.
- A natural person is, of course, also entitled, after his or her identity has been clearly established, to inspect data relating to him or her, to have changes made to his or her data, and to find out the source of this data, provided that this does not infringe any rights of third parties worthy of protection and their own data also be deleted, provided that the deletion does not contradict any legal storage obligations (see the points 26ff). For example, it would be possible to have the data required for registration in the web shop deleted after a purchase via our web shop. However, the invoice for this purchase and thus the data visible on the invoice, such as name, invoice and delivery address, must be kept for the tax law limitation period. In Austria, for example, this limitation period is currently seven years after the year in which the invoice was issued.
- If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated, you can contact us at email@example.com or lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
- StreamView GmbH takes all technically and economically reasonable measures to protect stored data against any unauthorised access. Insofar as StreamView GmbH does not intentionally or grossly negligently disregard its duty of care, the assertion of claims for damages by legal persons is excluded.
Smart TVs and other devices connected to the Internet
- In particular, we would like to point out that on all devices, such as, but not limited to, Smart TVs or receivers with OTT functionality that are connected to the Internet, the device ID, IP and MAC address, as well as information about the device itself and its configuration can be stored. Our service partners and third-party applications may use the IP and MAC address, device ID, operating system version, client type of the device and, for TVs, screen resolution, project IDs (this is information about configuration files), time zone, country and language settings to provide your device with access to their services and content provided by media partners. This is to provide you with location-based services; to prevent misuse, to resolve security incidents, to monitor the availability of services and to provide backup of user preferences.
- Please note that if you turn on your Smart TV or other Internet-connected devices while connected to the Internet, some services installed on this device may automatically connect to our service partners and/or applications installed by you. Your device is then authenticated as authorized to access these services. It is also possible that the services of our service partner or the third-party applications you install may store one or more unique numeric identifiers or small text files (so-called "cookies") that are required for authentication purposes of your device.
- In general, StreamView GmbH recommends that all customers read the privacy policies of all providers of services that can be installed on the Smart TVs and OTT receivers offered before installation or registration. StreamView GmbH assumes no guarantees or liability whatsoever for the storage of data requested by third parties for their services or for the use of such data.
Special instructions concerning Google Analytics and cookies
- As already mentioned under point 4, StreamView GmbH must use HTTP cookies stored on your computer or mobile phone in order to complete the order in the web shop operated by StreamView GmbH after completion of the payment process. The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 para. 3 TKG and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and/or /lit. f DSGVO.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a
guarantee to comply with the European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website by users, to compile reports on the activities within this website, and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this website and the Internet. Thereby, pseudonymous user profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- StreamView GmbH uses Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymisation. This means that the IP address of users is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. This means that only a rough localization is possible.
- The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not combined with other data from Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Further information on the use of data by Google, settings and objection
- The personal data of users will be deleted or made anonymous after 14 months at the latest, unless they must be kept for contractual or fiscal reasons.
- If you have a concern regarding your data stored with us or the data protection of StreamView GmbH in general, an informal letter is sufficient at the beginning, preferably by e-mail to:
Franz-Josefs-Kai 13 /Top 5
- We ask for your understanding that, for reasons of data protection alone, no information can be given by telephone, and any requests for changes to stored data (e.g. changes of address) can only be made in writing.
- Furthermore, we should like to point out that information about personal data stored or processed at StreamView, from which the person concerned would be identifiable, can only be handed over or forwarded to the person whose personal data are concerned, and that this person could be clearly identified as the person concerned beforehand.